Inc. is proud to offer our clients covered indoor storage for their vehicles.
If you have the need to free up garage
space at your home, or to ensure that your vehicle is safe and secure
while not in use (such as during an extended vacation or business trip,
or during the harsh winter months), then our storage services
are for you!
With over 3,000 square feet of storage space, we are certain that we
can accommodate most any size vehicle. The area is heated,
air conditioned and monitored by both CCTV cameras and the
Evansville Police Dept. All vehicles will have a Schumacher
installed and will be continuously plugged in to ensure the integrity
and longevity of the battery and your vehicle's electrical systems.
Vehicles can be washed / detailed going into storage and upon removal from
storage, and servicing, oil changes, etc. can also be arranged.
The use of car covers is *highly* recommended, and battery maintainers
will be a requirement. Storage costs begin at $130.00 per month
with a 2 month minimum when the vehicle is dropped off.
Billing cycles are for a 30 day period (beginning on the day your
vehicle arrives in our care), and vehicle owners will not be
credited any storage fees should vehicle (s) be removed from storage
before the beginning of each new billing period.
* I have had
some clients inquire about the cost of indoor storage, but
if you run the numbers you'll see that our facility is a bargain, along
with being the nicest and most secure in our tri-state area. A
will take up 200 square feet of space (20 x 10) while parked.
Retail space such as ours commands a minimum of $10.00 to $12.00 per
foot in rent costs. So to store a vehicle in our facility costs
us approximately $183.00 per month, while we only charge you $130.00
for the space. And the above figures do not include the
costs for the alarm
system monitoring, the heat and a/c bills, the electricity for the
battery tenders, etc. You won't find a better deal or a nicer
facility within 500 miles!
- FULLY ENCLOSED INDOOR STORAGE
- CLIMATE CONTROLLED (HEATED & AIR CONDITIONED) BLDG. MONITORED BY
SECURITY & THE EVANSVILLE POLICE DEPT.
- 7 DAY A WEEK ACCESS (by appointment)
- TIRES INFLATED TO 50 PSI TO REDUCE TIRE FLATSPOTTING
- DOORS NOT SHUT COMPLETELY TO PRESERVE SEALS
- CONVERTIBLES STORED WITH TOPS UP
- AMPLE SURGE PROTECTED ELECTRICAL OUTLETS TO KEEP BATTERIES FULLY
- CAR COVERS *HIGHLY* RECOMMENDED
- ENCLOSED PICKUP & DELIVERY OF YOUR VEHICLE (inquire for a price
- SCHUMACHER BATTERY CHARGER / MAINTAINERS
already in the car we will install one for $65.00)
- MINIMUM 3 DAY ADVANCED NOTICE BEFORE VEHICLE PICKUP
- $130.00 PER MONTH, DUE ON THE CORRESPONDING DAY THE VEHICLE ARRIVED
- 2 MONTH MINIMUM PAID IN ADVANCE
- VALID CREDIT CARD INFO, COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE & INSURANCE WILL
(clients using our recurring credit card billing will be
charged a 4% processing fee)
- OWNER WILL MAINTAIN FIRE & THEFT INSURANCE COVERAGE ON VEHICLE
*OTHER AVAILABLE SERVICES:
- CONVERTIBLE HARD TOP STORAGE: $180.00 PER SEASON
- WINTER / SUMMER RIM & TIRE STORAGE: $20.00 PER MONTH
CHANGES, SERVICING & / OR TANK OF FUEL: $30.00 + SERVICE / FUEL COST
CARS WASHED UPON ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE: $60.00
FULL DETAILING INCL. CONDITIONING OF SEALS/RUBBER TRIM: $300.00
Enclosed Auto Transportation-
Lift Gate Loading Experienced Personnel
& Exotic Cars Special Events Fully Insured
Through a sister company (Brian
Buxton Enterprises, Inc.)
Buxton Motorsports, Inc.
worldwide, and nationwide door-to-door enclosed auto transportation.
We have both open and enclosed trailers, as well as a network of
transporters that we work with on a regular basis. Our smaller
trailers are used for local
deliveries (within 500 miles of our office), while the 53' trailers are
constantly on the road, picking up from and delivering vehicles to all
50 states. The Kentuckys are leased to ConcoursTransport,
one of the most professional and reliable enclosed auto transportation
services in the business.
Our services enable our clients to:
*move their vehicles to / from an auto event or auction.
*move their vehicles to / from a summer or
winter vacation home.
*have access to their own personal vehicle while on a vacation or
extended business trip.
*easily move exotic or collectible vehicles to out-of-state shops for
servicing or warranty repairs.
*receive secure transportation to / from a new owner upon the purchase
or sale of a vehicle.
*We can also
offer guaranteed pickup and/or delivery dates and
times and the option of your vehicle being transported completely by
itself. Whether it's coast
to coast or a move local to southern Indiana we can quickly, safely and
reliably get your car where it needs to be!
For price quotes
or to schedule a move, contact Brian E.
Buxton or Fred Koller. If you are e-mailing us please try to
include the information below in your e-mail ... it will make it much
easier for us to provide you with an accurate quote and time frame.
- the year, make and model of the vehicle (s) to be transported.
- the city, state and zip code where the car will be picked up from and
- if the car runs and drives, if it leaks oil, etc.
- if there are any spare parts (hoods, rims, etc.) that will need to be
moved with the vehicle.
- if there is a time frame for pickup and delivery (if it cannot be
picked up until a certain date, or if it cannot be delivered before or
after a certain date)
- if the vehicle is ready immediately if we have a truck available.
- if you are looking for enclosed or open transport.
*Please note that if the vehicle is not ready to be moved immediately
the price quotes and pickup / delivery
time frames may not
be valid next week.
Fuel prices, the location of trucks,
their sceduled destinations and their current load will all affect
pricing and the time frame for the move.
Fred Koller, Owner
2078 Ponticello Drive
Henderson, NV 89052
Buxton Enterprises, Inc.
Brian E. Buxton, President
500-C North Congress Ave.
Evansville, IN 47715
Pictures of the rigs owned by Brian Buxton
Enterprises are below. Please let
us know if we can assist
Our office line is (812) 476.2281. Fax: You may fax us
(812) 476.2281. Mail: Please use our business address to
mail us, and be sure to include your phone number. We gladly accept:
*References provided upon request, or
view our testimonials page for referrals from some of our satisfied
Enclosed Auto Transportation, We Utilize:
Back to Top